Thursday, December 27, 2012

Send a free "Please Call Me" message on STC network. (Nokia Mobile Tutorial)


Many people ask this question, How can I send a "Please Call Me" message to a friend with my mobile on STC network?
I couldn't find any good tutorial on the tutorial on how to do this, so I decided to make this guide.




Steps:-
1) Dial *177*NUMBER HERE#
Instead of NUMBER HERE put the mobile number of the person you want to send the message.
For example,
*177*0501234567#

2) Press the (green) call button.

3) Follow the on screen instructions and prompts if they come.

4) There you go, a free "Please Call Me" message will be sent to the mobile number you provided. In our case, the free message will be sent to 0501234567.

NOTE: You can only send 10 "Please Call Me" messages in a day.
NOTE 2: This only works on the STC network.
NOTE 3: This should work on all mobile phones.
NOTE 4: You could try *199* instead for the "I Call, You Pay" service.

1 comment: